Highway & Drainage Design
Our staff have extensive experience in the design of highways and drainage from planning and inception through to detailed design, contract supervision and into maintenance. This expertise covers:
- Motorways and major highways
- Urban, rural, estate and access roads
Examples of commissions undertaken include:
- A number of studies carried out for Lancashire CC / Highways Agency, including improvements at junction 32 and 34 of the M6 and the design of chevron markings on the M6 southbound to the north of junction 32.
- Design of estate and access roads for a large housing development at Whinney Hill, Accrington on behalf of Inglewhite Homes Ltd.
- Design of roads and drainage for a housing development at Crumpax Meadow, Longridge.
- Design and supervision of roads, car park and drainage for new industrial and leisure developments at Fulwood Park, Preston and Crow Wood, Burnley.
- Design of highways for a proposed housing development at Catterall Gates Lane, Garstang.